Wednesday 13 January 2016

may end career in Argentina—Messi

FC Barcelona superstar, Lionel Messi says he dreams of finishing his career back in his homeland of Argentina.


Messi left Rosario as a 13-year-old and set out on a voyage to the highest point of world football in Catalonia. 

The 28-year-old won his fifth Ballon d'Or in Zurich on Monday and at the service he told journalists that he would in a perfect world finish his playing days at Barca, where his present contract closes in 2018. 

In any case, addressing FIFA.com, Messi uncovered that the draw of an arrival home – where his childhood club was Newell's Old Boys – still holds extensive claim. 

"Yes, I've generally said that I might want to play in Argentina," he said. 

"It was forever my fantasy when I was a kid, however I needed to leave at an early age on account of my circumstance and it didn't happen." 

"I needed to go to Europe, begin with Barcelona and make my vocation there. Be that as it may, I might want to come back to Argentinian football one day. What happens after that, just God kno

No comments:

Post a Comment